THE Health Protection Surveillance Centre has today been notified of 6 additional death related to Covid-19.
There has been a total of 2,028 Covid-19-related deaths in Ireland.
As of midnight Monday 23rd November, the HPSC has been notified of 226 confirmed cases of Covid-19. There is now a total of 70,930 confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Ireland.
Of the cases notified today:
- 115 are men / 109 are women
- 56% are under 45 years of age
- The median age is 42 years old
- 64 in Dublin, 41 in Donegal, 23 in Tipperary, 13 in Limerick, 12 in Louth, 12 in Wicklow, and the remaining 61 in 16 other counties.
As of 2pm today 292 Covid-19 patients are hospitalised, of which 36 are in ICU. There were 18 additional hospitalisations in the past 24 hours.
The COVID-19 Dashboard provides up-to-date information on the key indicators of Covid-19 in the community.
Today’s cases, 14-day incidence rate per 100,000 population and new cases in last 14 days (as of midnight 23 November 2020) (incidence rate based on Census 2016 county population)
|County||Today's cases (to midnight 23NOV2020)||14-Day incidence rate per 100,000 population (10NOV2020 to 23NOV2020)||New Cases during last 14 days
(10NOV2020 to 23NOV2020)
- To watch or listen to the Southern Star Coronavirus Podcast, please search ‘Coronavirus Podcast’ at the top right of this page or see the Southern Star on YouTube. On this week's podcast, news editor Siobhán Cronin talks to former broadcaster and hotelier, and now wellness coach, Bibi Baskin. Although a Donegal native, Bibi is now based in Crosshaven and has just published a new pocket guide to happiness. There’s also music from Castletownbere-based classical pianist David Syme, and a review of this week’s newspaper.
- You can subscribe to the Southern Star Coronavirus podcast which is available, in audio and video versions, on YouTube, Spotify, iTunes, or wherever you get your podcasts.