In this week's Southern Star
• Special Investigation: Winds of change to bring huge offshore windfarms
• New columnist: Colm Tobin shares his wry take on the stories of the week
• Allihies sinkhole worse than ever
• Le Carré was so proud of his West Cork links
• Death of WWII vet in Enniskeane
• Munster ace Coombes is taking his game to the next level
• Skibbereen's top rowers in action at European Rowing Championships this weekend
• Cork GAA to investigate alleged breach of restrictions
• Who will be Cork football's number 1?
In Life & Community:
• Emma Connolly profiles the winners and worthy nominees of the annual Mayor's Community Awards.
Get your copy in shops across West Cork or online via the Southern Star digital edition ➡️ http://bit.ly/2Z9T9Z1