IS this the Cork football team that will beat Kerry in the Munster SFC final at Fitzgerald Stadium, Killarney on Sunday?
Cork boss Peadar Healy certainly hopes so.
He has made four changes to the team that started the semi-final win against Tipperary with Aidan Walsh starting in midfield, Sean Powter named in the full-back line, Mark Collins at centre forward and Kevin O’Driscoll at wing forward.
Injured Brian O’Driscoll, Colm O’Driscoll, John O’Rourke and Peter Kelleher all drop to the bench that also includes Alan O’Connor and Eoin Cadogan.
Cork team v Kerry
1. Ken O’Halloran (Bishopstown)
2. James Loughrey (Mallow)
3. Jamie O’Sullivan (Bishopstown)
4. Sean Powter (Douglas)
5. Tomas Clancy (Fermoy)
6. Michael Shields (St Finbarr’s)
7. Kevin Crowley (Millstreet)
8. Aidan Walsh (Kanturk)
9. Ian Maguire (St Finbarr’s)
10. Ruairi Deane (Bantry Blues)
11. Mark Collins (Castlehaven)
12. Kevin O’Driscoll (Tadhg MacCarthaigh)
13. Colm O’Neill (Ballyclough)
14. Luke Connolly (Nemo Rangers)
15. Paul Kerrigan (Nemo Rangers)
16. Ryan Price (O’Donovan Rossa)
17. Alan O’Connor (St Colum’s)
18. Barry O’Driscoll (Nemo Rangers)
19. Colm O’Driscoll (Tadhg MacCarthaigh)
20. Donncha O’Connor (Ballydesmond)
21. Eoin Cadogan (Douglas)
22. Peter Kelleher (Kilmichael)
23. John O’Rourke (Carbery Rangers)
24. Michael Hurley (Castlehaven)
25. Niall Coakley (St Judes)
26. Stephen Cronin (Nemo Rangers)