In this week's Southern Star
• Publicans across West Cork have slammed the drip-feed of information from the government about the possible re-opening of bars and restaurants.
• Our online safety expert gives her timely tips on how to stay safe online in the face of a huge hike in internet fraud in recent months
• Business: Grants for Brookpark and Ludgate
• Property: Coosane Ballydehob, 5-bed, €565,000
• Farming: Why losing a limb didn't harm Schull farmer Jerh
• Rebels reeling after Munster final heartbreak
• Cronin ready for All-Ireland semi
• Gavin Coombes' stock is soaring
• Our top sports books for Christmas
In Life & Community:
• A Courtmacsherry woman has launched a national campaign to tackle the plastic waste produced by disposable menstrual products.
Get your copy in shops across West Cork or online via the Southern Star digital edition ➡️ http://bit.ly/2Z9T9Z1