In this week's Southern Star
• Feasibility study for Schull-Cork greenway gets the go-ahead
• Cllrs unite against ‘bananas’ Gougane Barra windfarm plan
• Shock at decision to close early intervention unit in Kilbrittain
• Near-homeless 78-yr-old thanks Durrus community for finding her a place to live
IN LIFE & COMMUNITY
• Ballineen & Enniskeane group plans to restore local station house.
• In her weekly column Emma Connolly's all in a spin over her tumble dryer!
• Skibb star Danny wins top soccer award
• Two-page special on 2021 West Cork Schoolboys & Schoolgirls League awards
• Interview with Cork's Laura O'Mahony
• Beara CS wins Munster colleges’ title
• Can Orla Cronin reach the next level?
Get your copy in shops across West Cork or online via the Southern Star digital edition ➡️ http://bit.ly/2Z9T9Z1
IN SHOPS THURSDAY FEBRUARY 17TH