In this week's Southern Star
• Bandon homes flooded with sewage
• Almost 1,000 homes are to be built by Cork County Council, many of them in West Cork, this year
• Bantry & Clon chosen as vaccination hubs
• The story of the self-styled IRA revolutionary who escaped to West Cork
• Cllr tells of his Covid experience
• Tributes to our departing editor Con Downing
• We chart the rise of Kinsale and Cork All-Star footballer Orla Finn
• What next for the 2021 GAA season?
• Sean Hurley reflects on his motorsport career
• Small Mick was Skibb's greatest footballer
In Life & Community:
• In her Covid Diary this week, Emma Connolly says we've given up enough already and should all get a free pass for Lent this year.
Get your copy in shops across West Cork or online via the Southern Star digital edition ➡️ http://bit.ly/2Z9T9Z1