2015 beaten South West JAFC finalists Kilmacabea will begin their 2016 championship against St Colum’s following the draw made at the Carbery Board meeting in Dunmanway on Monday night.
18 teams will compete in this championship with two teams to be relegated.
The 2016 South West JBFC and JCFC draws were not made tonight as a club is looking to regrade from B to C, and until a decision is made, the draws cannot be held.
The South West hurling draws were not made tonight.
2016 SW JAFC
Dohenys v Gabriel Rangers
Ilen Rovers v St Mary’s
1. Ballinascarthy v Castlehaven
2. O’Donovan Rossa v Carbery Rangers
3. Kilmeen v loser of Ilen Rovers/St Mary’s
4. Clann na nGael v St Oliver Plunkett’s
5. Loser of Dohenys/Gabriel Rangers v D Ó Mathunas
6. St Colum’s v Kilmacabea
7. Tadhg MacCarthaigh v St James
8. Barryroe v Muintir Bhaire
Round 2 (losers round)
Losers of 5 v losers of 1
Losers of 4 v losers of 7
Losers of 2 v losers of 3
Losers of 6 v losers of 8