In this week's Southern Star:
• Our poor broadband will deter re-locators
• Margaret reacts sharply to Chris’ tweet
• A-lister Saoirse is back in West Cork.
• Collins is new chair of West Cork district
• Still no WAW route for Courtmac
• Had drugs and weighing scales in gear bag
• Renewed warning over dog thefts
• Carbery Board won't impose fines this season
• Stats show John is the man for the big occasion
• Big interview with camogie great Jen O'Leary
• St James' GAA launch GoFundMe page
In Life & Community:
• A Clonakilty nurse is driving a campaign to raise €50k for her friend who is part of a major new US breast cancer trial.
Get your copy in shops across West Cork or online via the Southern Star digital edition ➡️ http://bit.ly/2Z9T9Z1