In this week's Southern Star:
- Fatal quad accident in Bantry’s Meelagh Valley
- Hosepipe ban is now likely
- Drivers outside 5km zone 'turned back'
- HSE report confirms 10 deaths in Clonakilty, 5 in Macroom
- Macroom farmer’s windfarm protest
- Swimmer made the right call after injuring himself in Nohoval dive
- Preview of Best in the West quarter-finals
- What makes Cork star Orla Cronin so effective?
- Local GAA clubs cancel their Cúl Camps
- Good news as road bowling set for return
In Life & Community
- West Cork auctioneers embrace technology to showcase the area to potential buyers, with large numbers of people from the UK, Dublin and Cork city looking to relocate here since lockdown.
- 'Open for Business', our weekly directory of local businesses doing deliveries, takeaways, phone/click & collect across West Cork
Here's two easy ways to get The Southern Star delivered to you!
For postal queries call 028 21200 or email [email protected]