One change on Cork team to face Donegal on Sunday
There’s one change to the Cork team which will face Donegal in the All-Ireland Senior Football Championship at Croke Park on Sunday.
Paddy Kelly, who was injured for the Munster Final and who came on as a sub in the All-Ireland quarter-final victory over Kildare, starts at centre forward on Sunday in place of Ciarán Sheehan.
Bantry Blues’ Graham Canty again captains the team from centre back.
The Cork senior football team will line out as follows:
1 Alan Quirke (Valley Rovers); 2 Ray Carey (Clyda Rovers), 3 Michael Shields (St Finbarr’s), 4 Eoin Cadogan (Douglas); 5 Paudie Kissane (Clyda Rovers), 6 Graham Canty (Bantry Blues), 7 Noel O Leary (Cill na Martra); 8 Alan O'Connor (St Colum’s), 9 Aidan Walsh (Kanturk); 10 Fintan Goold (Macroom), 11 Patrick Kelly (Ballincollig), 12 Paul Kerrigan (Nemo Rangers); 13 Colm O’Neill (Ballyclough), 14 Donncha O’Connor (Ballydesmond) 15 Nicholas Murphy (Carrigaline) Carrigaline.
Throw-in on Sunday is at 3.30pm and the referee is David Coldrick.
The winners on Sunday will play either Dublin or Mayo in the All-Ireland Final on September 23rd in Croke Park.
- West Cork interest in new series of MasterChef
- Bandon councillor wants Gateway scheme ended
- Severe storm causes deaths of thousands of farmed salmon
- HSE publishes childhood obesity surveillance data
- Dohenys and Bantry Blues advance in SW U21 A football championship
- Hayes doesn't fear Cork U21s trip to Kerry
- 26-year-old man dies in a farming accident in Clonakilty
- Remembering Rachel
- Road at Barleyfield, Kilbrittain, one of the worst, say residents
- West Cork jockeys bid for Cheltenham glory