One change on Cork team to face Donegal on Sunday
There’s one change to the Cork team which will face Donegal in the All-Ireland Senior Football Championship at Croke Park on Sunday.
Paddy Kelly, who was injured for the Munster Final and who came on as a sub in the All-Ireland quarter-final victory over Kildare, starts at centre forward on Sunday in place of Ciarán Sheehan.
Bantry Blues’ Graham Canty again captains the team from centre back.
The Cork senior football team will line out as follows:
1 Alan Quirke (Valley Rovers); 2 Ray Carey (Clyda Rovers), 3 Michael Shields (St Finbarr’s), 4 Eoin Cadogan (Douglas); 5 Paudie Kissane (Clyda Rovers), 6 Graham Canty (Bantry Blues), 7 Noel O Leary (Cill na Martra); 8 Alan O'Connor (St Colum’s), 9 Aidan Walsh (Kanturk); 10 Fintan Goold (Macroom), 11 Patrick Kelly (Ballincollig), 12 Paul Kerrigan (Nemo Rangers); 13 Colm O’Neill (Ballyclough), 14 Donncha O’Connor (Ballydesmond) 15 Nicholas Murphy (Carrigaline) Carrigaline.
Throw-in on Sunday is at 3.30pm and the referee is David Coldrick.
The winners on Sunday will play either Dublin or Mayo in the All-Ireland Final on September 23rd in Croke Park.
- VIDEO CLIP: Preview of this week's Southern Star sports section
- Mouth-guards will be mandatory for all GAA players from January 1st, 2014
- Baffled by enthusiasm of salmon farm endorsement
- TV3 airs 'A Doctor's War' - a one off special on the only Irish man to survive the Nagasaki atomic bomb
- Vote for Glenilen in the Bank of Ireland 'Sponsor for a Day' competition
- Book of Condolences for Nelson Mandela in Clonakilty
- Gardai in Ballincollig investigate fatal road traffic collision
- Earthquake off West Cork coast
- Waterfront Marathon in Clonakilty
- Husband and wife team complete mini marathon in Clon