One change on Cork team to face Donegal on Sunday
There’s one change to the Cork team which will face Donegal in the All-Ireland Senior Football Championship at Croke Park on Sunday.
Paddy Kelly, who was injured for the Munster Final and who came on as a sub in the All-Ireland quarter-final victory over Kildare, starts at centre forward on Sunday in place of Ciarán Sheehan.
Bantry Blues’ Graham Canty again captains the team from centre back.
The Cork senior football team will line out as follows:
1 Alan Quirke (Valley Rovers); 2 Ray Carey (Clyda Rovers), 3 Michael Shields (St Finbarr’s), 4 Eoin Cadogan (Douglas); 5 Paudie Kissane (Clyda Rovers), 6 Graham Canty (Bantry Blues), 7 Noel O Leary (Cill na Martra); 8 Alan O'Connor (St Colum’s), 9 Aidan Walsh (Kanturk); 10 Fintan Goold (Macroom), 11 Patrick Kelly (Ballincollig), 12 Paul Kerrigan (Nemo Rangers); 13 Colm O’Neill (Ballyclough), 14 Donncha O’Connor (Ballydesmond) 15 Nicholas Murphy (Carrigaline) Carrigaline.
Throw-in on Sunday is at 3.30pm and the referee is David Coldrick.
The winners on Sunday will play either Dublin or Mayo in the All-Ireland Final on September 23rd in Croke Park.
- New routes for walkers to be indentified
- Maureen O'Hara now 'highly unlikely' to return to Ireland
- Why Courtmac is one of our 'best kept secrets'
- Bantry adopts new bye-laws for town's casual traders
- Dunmanway retailers delighted with success of Beacon programme
- Buckley is making his Mark
- Rosscarbery launches action-packed festival
- Belgian yacht rescued off Courtmac
- Pecker Dunne's daughter proud of her roots
- West Cork Masters almost shock Republic of Ireland Over 40s