One change on Cork team to face Donegal on Sunday
There’s one change to the Cork team which will face Donegal in the All-Ireland Senior Football Championship at Croke Park on Sunday.
Paddy Kelly, who was injured for the Munster Final and who came on as a sub in the All-Ireland quarter-final victory over Kildare, starts at centre forward on Sunday in place of Ciarán Sheehan.
Bantry Blues’ Graham Canty again captains the team from centre back.
The Cork senior football team will line out as follows:
1 Alan Quirke (Valley Rovers); 2 Ray Carey (Clyda Rovers), 3 Michael Shields (St Finbarr’s), 4 Eoin Cadogan (Douglas); 5 Paudie Kissane (Clyda Rovers), 6 Graham Canty (Bantry Blues), 7 Noel O Leary (Cill na Martra); 8 Alan O'Connor (St Colum’s), 9 Aidan Walsh (Kanturk); 10 Fintan Goold (Macroom), 11 Patrick Kelly (Ballincollig), 12 Paul Kerrigan (Nemo Rangers); 13 Colm O’Neill (Ballyclough), 14 Donncha O’Connor (Ballydesmond) 15 Nicholas Murphy (Carrigaline) Carrigaline.
Throw-in on Sunday is at 3.30pm and the referee is David Coldrick.
The winners on Sunday will play either Dublin or Mayo in the All-Ireland Final on September 23rd in Croke Park.
- Local man in serious condition after fall from scaffolding
- Castletownbere call-out for SAR rescue helicopter
- We all felt we knew Bill
- In this week's Southern Star
- The mystery of Bantry's 'thin blue lines' solved
- Date set for Graham's quiz
- Monks, miners, megaliths and more in Manning's 'Culture Kitchen' experience
- Boy (2) dies from injuries sustained in West Cork
- Clon footballers shell-shocked
- Judge slams retailer PC World for 'abusing economic power'