Cork team to face Galway on Sunday
Jimmy Barry-Murphy and his selectors have made two changes to the team that defeated Waterford in the All-Ireland quarter-final.
Meanwhile, Christopher Joyce returns to the panel, having recovered from a hand injury.
The Cork senior hurling team for Sunday’s game will line out as follows: 1 Anthony Nash (Kanturk), 2 Shane O’Neill (Bishopstown), 3 Stephen McDonnell (Glen Rovers), 4 Brian Murphy (Bride Rovers), 5 Tom Kenny (Grenagh), 6 Eoin Cadogan (Douglas), Seán Óg Ó hAilpín (Na Piarsaigh), 8 Pa Cronin (Bishopstown), 9 Lorcán McLoughlin (Kanturk), 10 Conor Lehane (Midleton), 11 Cian McCarthy (Sarsfields), 12 Jamie Coughlan (Newtownshandrum), 13 Paudie O’Sullivan (Cloyne), 14 Luke O’Farrell (Midleton), 15 Patrick Horgan (Glen Rovers)
Subs: Darren McCarthy, Ballymartle; Damien Cahalane, St Finbarr’s; Conor O'Sullivan, Sarsfields; William Egan, Kilbrin; John Gardiner, Na Piarsaigh; Christopher Joyce, Na Piarsaigh; Darren Sweetnam, Dohenys; Daniel Kearney, Sarsfields; Cathal Naughton, Newtownshandrum; Niall McCarthy, Carrigtwohill; Stephen Moylan, Douglas.
- McCarthy's 'difficulty' on Aer Lingus sale
- Credit Union loses court bid to sell off two family homes
- 'Mountain Goat' Simon grew up in the shadow of the Caha mountains
- 'Maureen's baby' bought for hospital
- Free Sunday lunch in Clonakilty today
- Meeting agrees protest for County Hall against Barna windfarm plans
- Tragic death in Leap of popular local jockey John 'Red' O'Donovan
- Clonakilty CC Corn Ui Mhuiri semi-final fixed for Knocknagree
- Two West Cork gardens will feature in Sky 1's new show
- Official opening of West Cork's new arts centre