Cork team to face Galway on Sunday
Jimmy Barry-Murphy and his selectors have made two changes to the team that defeated Waterford in the All-Ireland quarter-final.
Meanwhile, Christopher Joyce returns to the panel, having recovered from a hand injury.
The Cork senior hurling team for Sunday’s game will line out as follows: 1 Anthony Nash (Kanturk), 2 Shane O’Neill (Bishopstown), 3 Stephen McDonnell (Glen Rovers), 4 Brian Murphy (Bride Rovers), 5 Tom Kenny (Grenagh), 6 Eoin Cadogan (Douglas), Seán Óg Ó hAilpín (Na Piarsaigh), 8 Pa Cronin (Bishopstown), 9 Lorcán McLoughlin (Kanturk), 10 Conor Lehane (Midleton), 11 Cian McCarthy (Sarsfields), 12 Jamie Coughlan (Newtownshandrum), 13 Paudie O’Sullivan (Cloyne), 14 Luke O’Farrell (Midleton), 15 Patrick Horgan (Glen Rovers)
Subs: Darren McCarthy, Ballymartle; Damien Cahalane, St Finbarr’s; Conor O'Sullivan, Sarsfields; William Egan, Kilbrin; John Gardiner, Na Piarsaigh; Christopher Joyce, Na Piarsaigh; Darren Sweetnam, Dohenys; Daniel Kearney, Sarsfields; Cathal Naughton, Newtownshandrum; Niall McCarthy, Carrigtwohill; Stephen Moylan, Douglas.
- Dohenys and Bantry Blues advance in SW U21 A football championship
- Severe storm causes deaths of thousands of farmed salmon
- Earn your SCAR in 2014!
- Public shut out of popular Gougane Barra amenity
- West Cork jockeys bid for Cheltenham glory
- Remembering Rachel
- 'A Day For The Fire'
- Salmon farm 'wipe-out' in Bantry Bay?
- Pushing a contentious fish farming strategy
- Road at Barleyfield, Kilbrittain, one of the worst, say residents