Cork Simon Women's Little Christmas Lunch raised €19,500
The Cork Simon Women’s Little Christmas Lunch has been held every year since 2004 – to date the lunches have raised over €240,000 for people who are homeless in Cork.
Members of the various voluntary organising committees since 2004 gathered recently to present the proceeds of €19,500 from this year’s lunch to Cork Simon.
Included in the photo above, at the presentation of the cheque, are Liz O’Boyle, Mary Dwyer, Mary Wilson, Phil Vaughan, Helen O'Reilly, Dermot Kavanagh, CEO Cork Simon, Rose Donnery, Rachel Stevenson, Head of Fundraising, Cork Simon, and Dave Ronayne, chair of Cork Simon’s Board of Directors.
(Pic: Diane Cusack)
- VIDEO: Claire Sexton confident ahead of All-Ireland colleges' camogie final
- Jennifer O'Leary joins The Southern Star sports team
- Heritage Tourism Council needed in Kinsale, says CJ
- Blow-in bloggers are netting plenty of online fans
- EU funds target coastal regions
- Local Feirm Factor winners
- Students enjoy 'engineer speed dating' event at MSD
- West Cork actors thrust into spotlight as Hozier video gets over 100m hits
- All poor Reilly wants to do is save lives!
- Crash victim has no memory of celebrating 21st in hospital