Cork Simon Women's Little Christmas Lunch raised €19,500
The Cork Simon Women’s Little Christmas Lunch has been held every year since 2004 – to date the lunches have raised over €240,000 for people who are homeless in Cork.
Members of the various voluntary organising committees since 2004 gathered recently to present the proceeds of €19,500 from this year’s lunch to Cork Simon.
Included in the photo above, at the presentation of the cheque, are Liz O’Boyle, Mary Dwyer, Mary Wilson, Phil Vaughan, Helen O'Reilly, Dermot Kavanagh, CEO Cork Simon, Rose Donnery, Rachel Stevenson, Head of Fundraising, Cork Simon, and Dave Ronayne, chair of Cork Simon’s Board of Directors.
(Pic: Diane Cusack)
- Road closed at Innishannon after collision between car and truck
- In a West Cork Minute with Noreen O'Sullivan
- Macroom's spuds join Cork brands at London food expo
- Fatal road traffic accident near Bandon
- Death of Bernard McNicholas
- Clonakilty crowned South West U21 A football champions!
- Major plans for O'Donovan Rossa's commemoration
- Bandon man Graham Dwyer is found guilty of murder
- Remember the name Claire Sexton
- Skibbereen gets 6-day suicide support centre