Cork Simon Women's Little Christmas Lunch raised €19,500
The Cork Simon Women’s Little Christmas Lunch has been held every year since 2004 – to date the lunches have raised over €240,000 for people who are homeless in Cork.
Members of the various voluntary organising committees since 2004 gathered recently to present the proceeds of €19,500 from this year’s lunch to Cork Simon.
Included in the photo above, at the presentation of the cheque, are Liz O’Boyle, Mary Dwyer, Mary Wilson, Phil Vaughan, Helen O'Reilly, Dermot Kavanagh, CEO Cork Simon, Rose Donnery, Rachel Stevenson, Head of Fundraising, Cork Simon, and Dave Ronayne, chair of Cork Simon’s Board of Directors.
(Pic: Diane Cusack)
- Cork City defender Lenihan set for move to Brighton
- Mourners bid farewell to Lord Carbery
- Poor response to public talks on property tax
- SWS deal may mean more jobs
- West Cork women win highest accolade from Irish Girl Guides
- Monk for silence fest on island
- Festival atmosphere as Glengarriff welcomes German cruise liner
- Check out West Cork Life in this week's Southern Star
- Clon resident perturbed by antics outside youth disco
- Newcestown crowned South West U21 A hurling champions