Cork Simon Women's Little Christmas Lunch raised €19,500
The Cork Simon Women’s Little Christmas Lunch has been held every year since 2004 – to date the lunches have raised over €240,000 for people who are homeless in Cork.
Members of the various voluntary organising committees since 2004 gathered recently to present the proceeds of €19,500 from this year’s lunch to Cork Simon.
Included in the photo above, at the presentation of the cheque, are Liz O’Boyle, Mary Dwyer, Mary Wilson, Phil Vaughan, Helen O'Reilly, Dermot Kavanagh, CEO Cork Simon, Rose Donnery, Rachel Stevenson, Head of Fundraising, Cork Simon, and Dave Ronayne, chair of Cork Simon’s Board of Directors.
(Pic: Diane Cusack)
- Daly proposes 'West Cork Way' walking trail
- Ghost hunters trying to identify 'mystery man' in Timoleague
- Let's vote for Skibbereen rower Paul O'Donovan to become a Nissan Generation Next ambassador
- Jack slams poor response to thefts of phone wires
- Reenascreena remembers O'Donovan Rossa
- Kilmacsimon on the gold trail after winning Club of the Day award
- Seymour, Sugrue and Collins all start for Cork junior footballers
- In a West Cork Minute
- Next generation internet 'needed now' in Co Cork
- Mayor says he was 'treated very poorly' by Fianna Fáil