Cork Simon Women's Little Christmas Lunch raised €19,500
The Cork Simon Women’s Little Christmas Lunch has been held every year since 2004 – to date the lunches have raised over €240,000 for people who are homeless in Cork.
Members of the various voluntary organising committees since 2004 gathered recently to present the proceeds of €19,500 from this year’s lunch to Cork Simon.
Included in the photo above, at the presentation of the cheque, are Liz O’Boyle, Mary Dwyer, Mary Wilson, Phil Vaughan, Helen O'Reilly, Dermot Kavanagh, CEO Cork Simon, Rose Donnery, Rachel Stevenson, Head of Fundraising, Cork Simon, and Dave Ronayne, chair of Cork Simon’s Board of Directors.
(Pic: Diane Cusack)
- In this week's jam-packed edition of The Southern Star...
- Canadian bloggers love West Cork!
- SLIDESHOW: Tadhg MacCarthaigh v St James, SW JAFC
- Rowers now have a place to call home
- Carbery and South East GAA fixtures
- Late, late heartbreak for Cork U21s against Roscommon
- 'Landmark day' as final milk quota results announced
- All systems go for Old Head of Kinsale
- Beara begin life after Brendan Jer
- Clonakilty Bands Day extra special this year