Cork Simon Women's Little Christmas Lunch raised €19,500
The Cork Simon Women’s Little Christmas Lunch has been held every year since 2004 – to date the lunches have raised over €240,000 for people who are homeless in Cork.
Members of the various voluntary organising committees since 2004 gathered recently to present the proceeds of €19,500 from this year’s lunch to Cork Simon.
Included in the photo above, at the presentation of the cheque, are Liz O’Boyle, Mary Dwyer, Mary Wilson, Phil Vaughan, Helen O'Reilly, Dermot Kavanagh, CEO Cork Simon, Rose Donnery, Rachel Stevenson, Head of Fundraising, Cork Simon, and Dave Ronayne, chair of Cork Simon’s Board of Directors.
(Pic: Diane Cusack)
- Two West Cork gardens will feature in Sky 1's new show
- Hurley recovers from injury to start for Cork against Dublin
- In this week's Southern Star...
- Body of woman found in Bandon
- Lough Hyne stars in Aussie TV show
- First Responders' flash mob for Skibb and Clon this weekend
- Russia embargo dominates first Farm Council of 2015
- 'Mountain Goat' Simon grew up in the shadow of the Caha mountains
- Skibbereen flood works to start this summer
- Water protest for Clonakilty on Saturday