Cork Simon Women's Little Christmas Lunch raised €19,500
The Cork Simon Women’s Little Christmas Lunch has been held every year since 2004 – to date the lunches have raised over €240,000 for people who are homeless in Cork.
Members of the various voluntary organising committees since 2004 gathered recently to present the proceeds of €19,500 from this year’s lunch to Cork Simon.
Included in the photo above, at the presentation of the cheque, are Liz O’Boyle, Mary Dwyer, Mary Wilson, Phil Vaughan, Helen O'Reilly, Dermot Kavanagh, CEO Cork Simon, Rose Donnery, Rachel Stevenson, Head of Fundraising, Cork Simon, and Dave Ronayne, chair of Cork Simon’s Board of Directors.
(Pic: Diane Cusack)
- Gardai investigating incident in Dunmanway
- Castlemartyr Resort is Golf Resort of the Year
- Puppy rescued at last from Glandore mine
- Kickstarter seeking creators and backers in Ireland
- Fan-tastic: Supporters show their colours at Cork SFC final
- King George crowned man of the match
- Time to test the water of the Wild Atlantic Way's very first year
- Walkers head for Bere Island next weekend
- StreamScapes Ilen project brings people closer to nature
- UCC graduations this week with strong sporting representation