Cork Simon Women's Little Christmas Lunch raised €19,500
The Cork Simon Women’s Little Christmas Lunch has been held every year since 2004 – to date the lunches have raised over €240,000 for people who are homeless in Cork.
Members of the various voluntary organising committees since 2004 gathered recently to present the proceeds of €19,500 from this year’s lunch to Cork Simon.
Included in the photo above, at the presentation of the cheque, are Liz O’Boyle, Mary Dwyer, Mary Wilson, Phil Vaughan, Helen O'Reilly, Dermot Kavanagh, CEO Cork Simon, Rose Donnery, Rachel Stevenson, Head of Fundraising, Cork Simon, and Dave Ronayne, chair of Cork Simon’s Board of Directors.
(Pic: Diane Cusack)
- Mathúnas and Newcestown to clash in SW JAHC final
- Three things learned from Castlehaven v Carbery Rangers
- Woman killed in Schull collision
- Dunmanway man at centre of eviction row is jailed
- Shock as Bantry supermarket plan is rejected
- Incorrect WAW signage led to confusion for motorists
- RNLI teams up with Beara and Kerry rescuers to recreate '50s Dursey cable car
- Field's SuperValu Skibb staff do ice bucket challenge!
- Drimoleague's 'pod park' hosts new tourism and heritage event
- West Cork claims top 'gingers' at fest