Cork Simon Women's Little Christmas Lunch raised €19,500
The Cork Simon Women’s Little Christmas Lunch has been held every year since 2004 – to date the lunches have raised over €240,000 for people who are homeless in Cork.
Members of the various voluntary organising committees since 2004 gathered recently to present the proceeds of €19,500 from this year’s lunch to Cork Simon.
Included in the photo above, at the presentation of the cheque, are Liz O’Boyle, Mary Dwyer, Mary Wilson, Phil Vaughan, Helen O'Reilly, Dermot Kavanagh, CEO Cork Simon, Rose Donnery, Rachel Stevenson, Head of Fundraising, Cork Simon, and Dave Ronayne, chair of Cork Simon’s Board of Directors.
(Pic: Diane Cusack)
- In this week's Southern Star
- Gardai investigating incident in Dunmanway
- Cork City FC announce partnership with University College Cork
- Sea still raging around the southwest coast
- SLIDESHOW: Ballincollig crowned Cork senior football champions
- The glittering story of the stargazing sisters from Skibbereen
- Clerical Appointments for the Diocese of Cork and Ross
- John's 'eco stove' could create 10 local jobs
- Fan-tastic: Supporters show their colours at Cork SFC final
- Puppy rescued at last from Glandore mine