Cork Simon Women's Little Christmas Lunch raised €19,500
The Cork Simon Women’s Little Christmas Lunch has been held every year since 2004 – to date the lunches have raised over €240,000 for people who are homeless in Cork.
Members of the various voluntary organising committees since 2004 gathered recently to present the proceeds of €19,500 from this year’s lunch to Cork Simon.
Included in the photo above, at the presentation of the cheque, are Liz O’Boyle, Mary Dwyer, Mary Wilson, Phil Vaughan, Helen O'Reilly, Dermot Kavanagh, CEO Cork Simon, Rose Donnery, Rachel Stevenson, Head of Fundraising, Cork Simon, and Dave Ronayne, chair of Cork Simon’s Board of Directors.
(Pic: Diane Cusack)
- BBC to film Sinn Fein's O'Donovan Rossa funeral re-enactment in Dublin city centre
- Usi Urges Students To Submit Susi Grant Applications Before the Deadline
- Sailing school ready to return to Bere Island shores
- Skibbereen Torchlit Parade draws huge crowds
- In this week's Southern Star
- Mercy Heights students enjoy pre-Debs reception at West Cork Hotel
- Seeking volunteers to make Kinsale a 'dementia friendly community'
- Big names for talk on Lusitania in aid of hospital
- Carbery Group praised for its stance on milk prices
- Cork squads for 2015 announced at Neptune