Cork Simon Women's Little Christmas Lunch raised €19,500
The Cork Simon Women’s Little Christmas Lunch has been held every year since 2004 – to date the lunches have raised over €240,000 for people who are homeless in Cork.
Members of the various voluntary organising committees since 2004 gathered recently to present the proceeds of €19,500 from this year’s lunch to Cork Simon.
Included in the photo above, at the presentation of the cheque, are Liz O’Boyle, Mary Dwyer, Mary Wilson, Phil Vaughan, Helen O'Reilly, Dermot Kavanagh, CEO Cork Simon, Rose Donnery, Rachel Stevenson, Head of Fundraising, Cork Simon, and Dave Ronayne, chair of Cork Simon’s Board of Directors.
(Pic: Diane Cusack)
- Man killed after wall collapses in Bandon
- Flights to Dublin 'could be back next Spring'
- The end of an era as Jennifer says goodbye to Cork and Barryroe
- Glandore Inn sold for in excess of €0.6m
- Skibbereen and the Great Hunger
- Victory for Newcestown in West Cork hurling final
- Clonakilty will be 'torn up' for much of 2015
- Cork camogie captain Anna ready to bloom as 2014 Cork Rose!
- Diarmuid Ó Mathúna's have a tremendous hurling tradition
- Fatal road traffic collision near Bandon