Cork Simon Women's Little Christmas Lunch raised €19,500
The Cork Simon Women’s Little Christmas Lunch has been held every year since 2004 – to date the lunches have raised over €240,000 for people who are homeless in Cork.
Members of the various voluntary organising committees since 2004 gathered recently to present the proceeds of €19,500 from this year’s lunch to Cork Simon.
Included in the photo above, at the presentation of the cheque, are Liz O’Boyle, Mary Dwyer, Mary Wilson, Phil Vaughan, Helen O'Reilly, Dermot Kavanagh, CEO Cork Simon, Rose Donnery, Rachel Stevenson, Head of Fundraising, Cork Simon, and Dave Ronayne, chair of Cork Simon’s Board of Directors.
(Pic: Diane Cusack)
- Slideshow: West Cork Masters League v Republic of Ireland Over 40s
- West Cork strikers to lead Cork City U19 attack
- In this week's bumper holiday weekend edition of The Southern Star
- O'Donovan and Walsh selected for world senior rowing championships
- New routes for walkers to be indentified
- Bantry Credit Union backs local producers
- Bantry adopts new bye-laws for town's casual traders
- Puppy foster carers urgently needed in Cork
- !0 DOS and DON'TS for the holiday weekend
- Why Courtmac is one of our 'best kept secrets'