Cork Simon Women's Little Christmas Lunch raised €19,500
The Cork Simon Women’s Little Christmas Lunch has been held every year since 2004 – to date the lunches have raised over €240,000 for people who are homeless in Cork.
Members of the various voluntary organising committees since 2004 gathered recently to present the proceeds of €19,500 from this year’s lunch to Cork Simon.
Included in the photo above, at the presentation of the cheque, are Liz O’Boyle, Mary Dwyer, Mary Wilson, Phil Vaughan, Helen O'Reilly, Dermot Kavanagh, CEO Cork Simon, Rose Donnery, Rachel Stevenson, Head of Fundraising, Cork Simon, and Dave Ronayne, chair of Cork Simon’s Board of Directors.
(Pic: Diane Cusack)
- James Joyce and Skibbereen
- Protests against water charges
- Denis retires after 40 years service
- At home in Bantry House
- Four national titles for West Cork ploughmen
- In this week's Southern Star...
- Kilmeen honoured for three-in-a-row All-Ireland success
- O'Riordan wins Westlodge Hotel Fasnet Rally
- Courtmac lifeboat takes fishing vessel in tow off Old Head of Kinsale
- Deelish Pier to get €30,000 'blueway initiative' facelift