Cork Simon Women's Little Christmas Lunch raised €19,500
The Cork Simon Women’s Little Christmas Lunch has been held every year since 2004 – to date the lunches have raised over €240,000 for people who are homeless in Cork.
Members of the various voluntary organising committees since 2004 gathered recently to present the proceeds of €19,500 from this year’s lunch to Cork Simon.
Included in the photo above, at the presentation of the cheque, are Liz O’Boyle, Mary Dwyer, Mary Wilson, Phil Vaughan, Helen O'Reilly, Dermot Kavanagh, CEO Cork Simon, Rose Donnery, Rachel Stevenson, Head of Fundraising, Cork Simon, and Dave Ronayne, chair of Cork Simon’s Board of Directors.
(Pic: Diane Cusack)
- Cork make six changes ahead of All-Ireland qualifier with Sligo
- Sun, sea and sales are order of the day at Garretstown
- Gabriels dump Caheragh out of South West JAFC
- Winnie loves to chill in West Cork
- Big match organisers drawing from past experience
- Finding a place to call home in Skibbereen
- Mealagh Valley wind farm refusal hailed as a landmark decision
- Caheragh leave it late to secure victory
- Lecture from d'mammy leads to new business!
- Tragumna Island Swim on Saturday in West Cork