Award winning Cork student selected for national ad campaign
Marie Ryan from Ballyvolane, Co Cork, has been chosen among a handful of students to star in a national advertising campaign for Griffith College.
Marie was asked to take part alongside other award winning Griffith College students owing to her amazing achievement of placing first in Ireland once and second in Ireland twice (11th globally) during her Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) examinations, which she studied for at Griffith College Cork.
Featuring high profile Griffith College alumni including Newstalk’s Chris Donoghue and well-known interior designer Deirdre Hardiman, the campaign is running across national radio stations, newspapers, outdoor, websites and social networks throughout August and September as part of Griffith College’s annual CAO and postgrad campaign.
The campaign entitled ‘The Secret of My Success’ is shot in black and white, featuring both still images and video of the students discussing how their time at Griffith College has helped them achieve success.
Griffith College has countless great stories to tell. Many of its current students and alumni are inspirational people with remarkable achievements and the campaign simply aims to communicate some of their stories.
- Rossa senior footballers blow Clonakilty away!
- Our fat crisis could become of elephantine proportions
- Boy (2) dies from injuries sustained in West Cork
- Kitty's 'yes' vote video goes viral
- Schull woman meets Duchess of Cornwall
- Conor making great strides
- Five Liverpool legends confirmed for West Cork match this summer
- Irish Water is holding up Bantry roadworks
- Child airlifted to Cork after farm accident
- Is this what we want tourists to see?